Questions about using the Vini Mini products
1. User manual
If you have lost the user manual of your product; find the digital versions here.
2. What is the difference between my first peanut in 3 steps or in 6 steps?
Together with a pediatrician-allergist we have a test developed to determine which product is most suitable is for your Mini.
For children with an allergic predisposition or for parents who find it quite exciting to give peanuts for the first time to their Mini, we offer my first peanut in 6 steps. Here are the steps slightly smaller and the build-up is a bit longer. For all other children we offer the my first peanut in 3 steps .
3. Is there another way I can give peanuts to my Mini?
We think it is important that as many parents as possible give peanuts to their Mini early and often. That's why we also have the schedules where parents can give peanut butter on our site. However, we do see a number of differences compared to others peanut products:
The product is:
- Healthy: contains no added salt or sugar
- Easy: high in protein, so you have to give less than, for example, peanut butter
- Reliable: free from traces of other allergens and measured quantity according to scientific research
4. Why is it important that you keep giving peanuts for 6 months?
Scientific research shows that your Mini most often develops an allergy in the first year of life. If you If you have given your Mini peanut for the first time, it is then very important that you continue to do this weekly to prevent your Mini from developing an allergy.
5. Which food products can I stir the supplements through?
De my first peanut supplements can in principle be stirred into all snacks.
We are busy with recipes to give you inspiration how to make the my first peanut products can apply.
6. How often should I give my first peanut Follow-up Kit?
The recommended dose is one scoop of the supplied measuring spoon weekly for a period of six months. You can of course divide this dose over several days of the week.
7. Can I use my first peanut products if my Mini has another allergy?
My first peanut products contain no (traces of) other allergens. We recommend that you first the Vini Mini test to do and to contact the doctor if this comes from the test or if there is any doubt.
8. How do I recognize a comment?
There is a difference between an acute reaction and a later reaction.
Acute response here means an IgE-mediated response, in which an immune system response takes place. The complaints arise immediately after eating (between 1 minute and 2 hours) and usually consist of skin reactions (especially hives/hives or facial swelling), acute vomiting, red watery eyes and runny nose and wheezing inhale or exhale.
A later response: the next day or longer than 2 hours; are not signs of an IgE-mediated allergy, but are also very annoying. This usually manifests itself in a skin rash or abdominal pain/cramps.
9. What should I do if there is a response?
In case of a reaction, stop giving peanut products immediately and contact your doctor.
10. How do I know which product is suitable for my Mini
Together with a pediatrician-allergist we have atest developed to determine which product is most suitable is for your Mini.
11. Why don't you have products with other allergens?
We are busy with further product development and research for other
allergens in collaboration with hospitals and doctors. Sign up for our newsletter if
we need to keep you informed about this.