Discover our delicious, easy, and healthy snacks with peanuts and nuts for your Mini
Discover our tasty, easy, and healthy snacks with peanuts and nuts specially designed in collaboration with Happje for introducing allergens safely to your baby. Learn how to give your baby a flavorful and nutritious start with peanuts, eggs, and nuts to prevent food allergies!
When can my baby start with solids?
You can start introducing solids at around 4 months. To make the transition from breast or bottle feeding smoother, begin with mild flavors.
What if my baby doesn't like the puree?
It's normal for your little one to adjust to new tastes. That's why it's essential to introduce single flavors gradually. Start with vegetables before moving on to fruits. Trying one type at a time is recommended. Don't be alarmed if your baby doesn't immediately like the taste; it can take up to 15 tries for a child before your baby likes a certain taste.
Homemade oatmeal-banana cookie with peanuts or nuts
Below, you can read how to make an oatmeal cookie with banana and Vini Mini flour, but subscribe to our newsletter or the Happje app for more inspiration.
Oatmeal cookie with banana and Vini Mini flour (from 8 months)
What you need:
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of Vini Mini Follow-up Kit or the last sachet from Vini Mini Starter Kit
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl.
3. Add the oatmeal and Vini Mini flour.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Form approximately 8 balls (depending on how large you want the cookies) and flatten them on a lined baking sheet.
6. Bake the oatmeal cookies in the oven for about 20 minutes.
7. Store them in an airtight container, and you can warm them up in the oven when you're ready to eat.
8. You can optionally add an egg to the batter if your Mini is eating it well.
Is banana healthy for your baby?
Bananas are super healthy for your baby because:
- They are rich in carbohydrates to provide fuel for the baby's rapid metabolism.
- They are packed with folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin C.
- Bananas are also an excellent source of fiber, supporting your baby's gut flora and promoting healthy bowel movements.